If you would like to support us in continuing to build our programme, why not become a Friend of VITRINE?
Since Vitrine was founded in 2010, the scope of the gallery has grown considerably. Our programme has developed to include exhibitions, performance events, off-site projects, screenings, talks, festivals and a diverse range of FREE events centered on Bermondsey Square.
We want to continue to broaden the scope and ambition of what we do in this arena. We want to continue offering resources, space and time for ambitious non-profit making projects to materialise.
Our Friends & Patrons generously help us achieve this.
BECOME A FRIEND
For £150 per year, the benefits include:
• A ‘Friend of VITRINE’ card.
• Invitations to VITRINE openings and events.
• Reservation Priority for all seated events.
• 10% Discount on all VITRINE editions and multiples.
• Quarterly email updates on future activities.
• Invitations to our Development Programme events, including our Artist Studio Visits.
To become a Friend email email@example.com or call 02074076496
Because of the ambitions of our future programme, we are also actively seeking individuals and organisations who would like to make a major impact on Vitrine’s success by becoming a VITRINE PATRON with donations of £1500 or more.
If you would like to find out about becoming a Patron, please call Alys Williams (VITRINE Director) on 02074076496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.